You will have a trip with your family? Hoi An is your choice? You are wondering in choosing a beach hotel or a hotel in the ancient town? This is the first time you come to Hoi An and need to know what to eat and where to visit? You chose the best website. The Blossom Hotels and Resort will provide you a great experience in Hoi An.
Hoi An - one of the world’s top 10 best destinations this summer
Today, Hoi An not only is the world cultural heritage but also is ranked in the prestigious lists of famous travel magazines. Last month, Hoi An has just been voted as one of the world’s top 10 best destinations this summer by the TravelTriangle. According to the Traval Triangle, none of the ancient towns in the world are as perfect as the city of Hoi An in Vietnam. In Hoi An, you could see the perfect canvas of mixed cultures and traditions.
If you want to get the most out of your experience in this world heritage destination, the Blossom Hotels and Resort will help you with below suggestions. We are one of the Hoi An hotel near Danang city.
The private beach of Blossom Hoi An
1. Enjoy the best private beach in Hoi An
The private beach of Blossom Hoi An Ocean Front Hotel & Spa is right at Cua Dai beach - the most beautiful and famous beach of Hoi An city and just away from the hotel only single steps. Being our valued guests, you could have a great experience in the beautiful tropical sea as well as the quiteness and clealiness.
In addition, the Blossom Hoi An Ocean Front Hotel & Spa owned by a Japanese businessman will be the best Hoi An beach hotel if you would like to enjoy the best Japanese services such as Onsen bath, foot massage, sauna and so on.
DIRECT BOOKING OFFERS
Please following below steps to have a great experience with Blossom Hoi An Hotel's private beach.
- In Danang City, we will pick you at The Blossom Resort Danang or The Blossom Premier Beach Front
- Taking our free shuttles bus to the Blossom Hoi An Ocean Front Hotel & Spa
- Just 3 minutes from the Blossom Hoi An Ocean Front Hotel & Spa to its private beach on Cua Dai beach
- Few tourists on this private beach even in the peak season, so could enjoy the greatest experience with the sea.
- Come back to the hotel and relax in the hot tubs.
- Onsen bath, foot massage and sauna are all free for our valued customers.
2. Exploring the Ancient Town
A street of Hoi An ancient town
The ancient town of Hoi An is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. To walk within the old town area, it’s expected that all visitors carry an Ancient Town entrance ticket. This ticket allows you to explore Hoi An’s old town and its numerous well-maintained heritage buildings.
All need to know about Hoi An Old Town entrance ticket:
- It cost 120,000 VND (5 USD) per person
- Each ticket allows you entrance to 5sightseeing places. If you wish to visit more than 5, you will need to purchase additional tickets
- Old houses, temples or museums all are accessed via a single entrance ticket
- Old Town tickets can only be bought at specific ticket stalls, and not at individual heritage sightseeing places.There are 11 stalls arount the Old Town with yellow color designing.
- Some recommanded destinations for you:
- Japanese Bridge
- Hoi An Market
- Nguyen Thai Hoc street
- Tran Phu street
- Bach Dang street
3. Exploring Hoi An at night
Sparkling Hoi An
Hoi An at night is a magical scene with colorful lights of Vietnamese silk lanterns and flickering candles. If you come to Hoi A in the Full Moon Day (14th of the lunar month), your experience will be more amazing.
It's very easy to buy silk lanterns and flickering candles. You can easily find them at any streets of the Old Town. Just with VND10.000 - 30.000 (0.5 - 1.5 USD), you will have a beautiful lantern.
vòng đá thạch anh | phật bản mệnh | vòng đá mặt trăng
4. Diving at Cham Island
Diving at Cham Island
There are many leisure activities in Cham Island (15km from the old town), from from swimming on crystal-clear beaches, sunbathing on long-stretching white-sandy coast to exploring the forest. If you are interested in marine life exploration activities, try scuba diving and you can see a beautiful marine world with an abundance of colorful fishes, lobsters, mollusks under the clear water-surface.
4.Exploring Hoi An traditional villages
Tourists as farmers at Tra Que village
Coming to Hoi An without visiting traditional villages, your trip is missing an interesting part. Enjoying the peaceful and fresh atmosphere in these Hoian villages, you also can have amazing experiences doing their traditional jobs.
Some suggestions for you:
- Tra Que village
- Thanh Ha Pottery Village
- Cam Thanh Coconut village
- Kim Bong Carpentry Village
5. Enjoying Hoi An food
Stroll the streets of Hoi An, you can easily find vendors and stalls selling food on the sidewalks. Or come to the night food market of Hoi An. It’s the perfect place to enjoy both the delicacies and the bustling atmosphere of Hoi An.
Some Hoi An food: Cao Lau, Spring Rolls, Wonton, Chicken Rice, Quang Noodles, Corn Sweet Soup. The prices for these dishes are cheap.
Tips for Hoi An trip
1. Hoi An weather: Hoi An has 2 season, including dry season and rainy season.
- Dry season (from Januray to August): It's the best time for traveling in Hoi An because its weather becomes very mild and beautiful with moderate temperature, low humidity, less rain and warm sunshine. The temperature is at 20 - 30 degree C.
- Rainy season (from Septemeber to Deceber): Be carefully if you want to visit Hoi An during this time because it constantly has heavy showers and even floods. The humidity is high.
2. Recommended Clothes in Hoi An
The weather will be hot in Hoi An during this time. So summer dresses, shorts, tanks, and T-shirts are recommended.
In rainy season, the weather in Hoi An also not too cold as in the North, the temperature may be fall down below 20 ° C. You just need a thin, long-sleeved clothes.
2 .The Blossom Resort Danang
Add: Lot A1-A3, Green Island, Hai Chau, Danang
Maximum capacity: 3 adults and 2 children
Price: 1,850,000 Vnđ - 4,818,000 Vnđ
2.The Blossom Premier Beach Front
Add: 111-113 Ha Bong Street, Son Tra, Danang
Maximum capacity: 3 adults and 2 children
Price: 1,650,000 Vnđ - 3,250,000 Vnđ
With these above information, we hope that you will enjoy a great trip in Hoi An.
Contact our Blossom Hotels and Resort to get more special offer and support from our professional staff.
Contact us at:
The Blossom Resort Đanang: 0236 3623 238
The Blossom Premier Beach Front: 0236 3552 772
The Blossom Hoi An Ocean Front Hotel & Spa: 0235 3937 879